- The Franzen BORELOCK provides secure handgun storage with quick access at home or on the road, while maintaining the highest degree of handgun safety.
- The BORELOCK blocks the barrel and chamber, preventing a round from finding its way into the firing position. Once the lock is activated, the handgun cannot be discharged either by accident or intent.
- BORELOCK is a one-piece unit; no assembly is required.
- To use the BORELOCK, insert the shaft into the barrel until the spring at the lock end compresses. Turn and then remove the key. The handgun is now safe and secure. Reverse the procedure to remove the lock.
- In both the revolver and the semi-automatic, the BORELOCK provides the highest degree of safety, whether or not the handgun is loaded. Such security places the BORELOCK above any other handgun lock available on the market today.